GARY D. SMITH
Mentored by my father and becoming a craftsman in my father’s business 30 years ago in the small town of Tucumcari, N.M. I learned all facets of construction and fine woodworking, learning to dedicate my skills to each project as if it were a work of art.
Excelling in the design and building of custom additions, kitchens and baths I am involved with every stage of the projects creation. I personally perform and supervise all the skilled craftsmanship required to give your personal project the look of perfection that you want.
We do not use subcontractors with the exception of electricians and plumbers where required. When we start your project we dedicate our time until the project is completed to your expectations.
Custom built-in cabinetry requires accurate measurements and planning. We are able to travel up to a 50 mile radius from Edgewood, N.M. for free estimates and installation.
For customers outside our service area we will be happy to travel for estimates and installations or deliver to anywhere in the New Mexico for additional time and expenses.
CUSTOM/BUILD TO SUIT
For do-it-yourselfers, contractors and architects we are ready to work closely with you to build to meet your dimensions and specifications.
Shipping and delivery are available to anywhere in the country.
FACTS ABOUT US
- Our work is guaranteed to last.
- We’ve been a New Mexico licensed contractor for 21 years. (NM Licence # 93057)
- Our carpentry skills have been handed down from father to son – over 70 years of craftsmanship skill.
- Second Generation Construction does all our own work including: demo and debris removal, construction,walls, paint, floors, lighting, appliance installation and cabinets.
- We specialize in built-in customized cabinetry, designed especially for your home or office.
- We hand pick materials for each project using the highest-grade lumber available. Standard choices include Oak, Maple, Birch, Alder and Hickory. We will also price and build out of the wood of your choice, with the design and finish you choose.
- We use hand-rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer for a high gloss finish that has look of glass and elegance. We also use natural finishes using penetrating Danish oils or sprayed-on waterbased polyurethanes. We will also use any custom finishes you prefer.